Organisations wish to provide their employees with the convenience of bringing their mobile phones to office premises. At the same time, they also want to prevent abuse where rogue employees use the camera function on their mobile phones to leak corporate information.
While there is a plethora of MDM solutions with loads of features, most organisations are concerned mainly with camera control. That’s why we have decided to focus CamSecure on addressing this specific need and doing it well.
What differentiates CamSecure from the rest is our ability to allow an organisation to integrate its business needs and configure CamSecure to restrict camera usage at work based on its corporate policies. This means that CamSecure can enforce camera restriction in a smart manner at minimal inconvenience to the users. For example, it can work with an organisation’s existing physical access control system and/or workflow to restrict camera usage when a user is at pre-defined secured locations only.
Note: CamSecure is a full-service MDM. It is capable of delivering the full suite of MDM services (e.g. enforce VPN profiles, administer mobile apps control, perform remote wipe etc) if such features are desired by the client.
- Convenient and ease-of-us: users self-service to disable / re-enable camera function
- Flexible deployment configurations to cater to each organisation’s business policy on camera use
- Centralise management of users and devices for overall visibility on enforcement
- Multi-sites and multi-floor (i.e. same building different floors) configuration support
- Violation detection with logging for incident investigation and follow-up
- Advance configuration and enhancement (incorporate beacon technology, other MDM services etc)
Get in touch
Interested in the products or services that we provide?
Please send us an email at [email protected].